1. STOP EATING MEAT & REFINE SUGAR!! Learn more about what fuels Cancer here:
2. Green Smoothies/Juicing – it’s really important to start making Green Smoothies or Juicing Green Fruit and Vegetables IMMEDIATELY!
Here are some links to some AMAZING Green Smoothie recipes:
Get a Nutribullet – I have been using the Nutribullet for almost 10 years and I absolutely LOVE IT! It breaks down food (even flaxseeds) to such a smooth consistency! I have the NutribulletRx which makes soups but I notice that if I don’t use frozen fruit with my fresh veggies that the smoothie will taste slightly warm. The blending is very powerful on the Rx version so I suggest that you get the regular Nutribullet to avoid this warming that I experience sometimes. If you do want to make soup, then get the Rx and just refrigerate your smoothies for about 15 minutes before drinking to get rid of the little warming that it does sometimes.
When you buy it, be sure to order from the company directly and not from Amazon, the reviews on Amazon says you get better service from the company if something goes wrong.
Order HERE From Nutribullet – Nutriliving
3. Probiotic – A number of studies have found probiotics beneficial in quelling indigestion, belly cramps and diarrhea, especially if ingested through natural food sources like yogurt, cheese, miso, sauerkraut, pickles, artichokes, oats and honey. However, if you are having trouble keeping food down to due your illness or cancer, then taking a Probiotic supplement is the way to go. One study found probiotics improved irritable bowel symptoms and quality of life for colorectal cancer survivors
There a some amazing probiotics are there but here is the one that I recommend that you get started with. I also suggest that you rotate your probiotics every 30-60 days to make sure you are getting a variety of strands.
Garden of Life Whole Food Probiotic – http://amzn.to/2zPtDgX
4. Ozone Water – there have been several studies done in other countries that have shown that Ozone Water (03) helps stop the spreading of cancer, has killed off some cancer cells and helps prevent cancer. The air we breath is O2 and our body needs O1 and when O3 is created it consist of O1 and O2 therefore we get the O1 singlets that we need. The best way to get oxygen singlets into the blood is to get ozone (O3) into the blood, which then breaks down into O2 and O1, the critical oxygen singlet. One of the simplest and least expensive ways to get ozone (i.e. oxygen singlets) into the bloodstream is to ozonate ice cold purified or spring water (no tap water). The colder the water is, the more ozone the water can hold and the longer it can hold it.
5. Vitamin C Protocol – High levels of Vitamin C can help with with the spreading of Cancer and also help build your immunize system and give you the energy you need before and after Chemo therapy if you chose that as a form of treatment. The goal is to take 50mg daily or every other day. Use a Non-GMO Vitamin C Powder or Tablet. Click HERE to see the best one to take.
Here is a recommended protocol:
-Day 1: 25,000mg
Take 5,000mg every 4 hours starting at 8am, next dose 12pm, next dose 4pm, so on…..last does should be Midnight.
-Day 2: 30,000mg
Take 6,000mg every 4 hours starting at 8am, next dose 12pm, next dose 4pm, so on…..last does should be Midnight.
-Day 3: 40,000mg
Take 8,000mg every 4 hours starting at 8am, next dose 12pm, next dose 4pm, so on…..last does should be Midnight.
-Day 4: 50,000mg
Take 10,000mg every 4 hours starting at 8am, next dose 12pm, next dose 4pm, so on…..last does should be Midnight.
Once you have reached 50,000mg, then you want to do this daily until you start feel better and get a diarrhea effect.
The times are just a suggested guide, the ultimate goal is to take the dose every 4 hours until the daily amount is reached. So if you are up early start when you wake up.
Here is some research done on Vitamin C in regards to cancer: